Celebrate #BCFirst with BC Craft Brewers as they kick off BC Craft Beer Month at Central City on Beatty Street
Vancouver, BC – BC Craft Beer Month returns this October and the BC Craft Brewers Guild is launching a month full of craft beer events with a #BCFirst kick-off event at Central City on Beatty on Thursday, October 1st at 6 p.m. The taps will be taken over at Central City on Beatty as BC Craft Brewers showcase the hottest seasonal and specialty craft beers from 24 of BC’s finest.
“#BCFirst is our new brand & hash tag that celebrates and supports local BC Craft brewers. We are excited to launch this new brand at the beginning of our annual BC Craft Beer Month,” says Ken Beattie, Executive Director of the BC Craft Brewers Guild. “BC has some of the best craft beer in the world so we encourage beer fans to support #BCFirst.”
Tickets for the BC Craft Beer Month kick-off event at Central City on Beatty are $20 which includes four 10oz BC craft beers, with full ticket proceeds going to support the BC Craft Brewers Guild.
The 24 BC breweries taking part in the kick-off event at Central City on Beatty include:
· Bridge Brewing Company
· Persephone Brewing Company
· Bomber Brewing
· Phillips Brewing Company
· Cannery Brewing
· Powell Street Craft Brewery
· Central City Brewers + Distillers
· Ravens Brewing Co.
· Dead Frog Brewery
· Russell Brewing
· Driftwood Brewing Company
· Steamworks Brewing Company
· Fernie Brewing
· Steel & Oak Brewing Company
· Howe Sound Brewing
· Storm Brewing
· Moody Ales/Fuggles & Warlock
· Strange Fellows Brewing
· Off The Rail Brewing Company
· Tree Brewing Company
· Old Yale Brewing
· Vancouver Island Brewing Company
· Parallel 49 Brewing
· Whistler Brewing Company
Now in its fifth year, BC Craft Beer Month includes several events throughout October, including:
• #BCFirst kick-off at Central City on Beatty – Oct. 1, www.centralcitybrewing.com
• BC Hop Fest in Abbotsford – Oct. 3, www.bchopfest.ca
• Brewphoria in Kelowna – Oct. 8, www.treebrewingbeerinstitute.com
• Harrison Beer Festival in Harrison Hot Springs – Oct. 16, www.harrisonbeerfest.com
• Pumpkin/Fall Beer Tap Takeover at Devil’s Elbow – Oct. 21, www.devilselbowalehouse.com
• BC Beer Awards at the Croation Cultural Centre – Oct. 24, www.bcbeerawards.com
• And more to come!
For more details, visit: www.bccraftbeermonth.com.