What were people reading about in 2016 – Craft Beer Edition
2016 was a great year for BC craft beer. With more than 120 breweries operating within the province we have never had the diversity of flavour or selection of craft beer as there is today. Following the happenings of BC craft beer, Beer Me BC saw nearly a half million views over the course of the year.
The year saw breweries open, regulations change, and much, much more. But, what was most popular you ask? Well, here are the 20 most read articles on beermebc.com during 2016.
- BC Brewery Listings Map – All Craft Breweries in British Columbia
- Current BC Craft Beer Career Opportunities
- 1000 Bottles of Craft Beer On The Wall – The Top 1% of all BC Craft Beer
- Complete the 2016 BC Craft Beer Survey and Win Prizes
- Central City & Parallel 49 Collaborate on 2016 Seasons Greetings Advent 24-Pack in time for Holidays
- BC Craft Beer Calendar Of Events
- 2016 People’s Choice Awards – The Best in BC Craft Beer
- The Man Can – Your CO2-Charged Craft Beer Growler
- What do the Changes to BC Craft Beer Liquor Policy Mean?
- The 2016 BC Beer Awards Results
- Parkside Brewery Opens for Business in Port Moody, BC’s New Brewery District
- Hoyne Brewing Co. – Dark Matter
- Alberta Says No To BC Craft Beer With New Tax Regulation
- A Letter From Spinnakers’ Brewpub to BC Craft Beer
- Beer Me BC Merchandise
- Yellow Dog Brewing Company – Bringing Craft Beer to the People of Port Moody
- The 2016 BC Beer Awards – This Year’s Big Overall Winners + Photos
- BC Craft Breweries Clean Up at 2016 Canadian Brewing Awards
- Parallel 49 Brewing Launches Brews Brothers Collaboration Mixed 12 Pack
- The Top 12 Dine Out Vancouver Restaurants for Craft Beer
What was your favourite craft beer news story of 2016?