Have Brunch With The Best Of BC’s Brewers during Victoria Beer Week
Rare Insight Into BC Craft Beer at the Brewers’ Brunch
The BC Craft Brewers Guild in conjunction with Victoria Beer Week presents the Brewers’ Brunch. 10 of BC’s most influential brewers come together at Spinnaker’s Brewpub to sample their beers and give insight into this amazing thing we call BC Craft Beer. This event is a rare and intimate occasion where attendees can have a one-on-one experience with the people behind BC’s best beers. Join the BC Craft Brewers Guild on March 5, 2016 for the Brewers’ Brunch
The BC Brewers Brunch at Spinnakers will offer a unique opportunity to socialize with some of BC’s finest brewers at a hosted brunch.
It’s no secret that BC’s craft brewing community is growing. Our province’s rich lineage of influential veteran breweries is balanced with a bubbling crop of exciting new brewers. This Brewers’ Brunch gathers together a brood of BC brewers at Spinnakers, BC’s oldest craft brewery, for some beer, food and good ol’ Island socializing.
This event will have you at a table hosted by one of the participating brewers sampling new brews alongside some delicious food offerings from Spinnakers.
- Sean Hoyne – Hoyne Brewing
- Hamish McRae – Red Truck Beer
- Chloe Smith – Townsite Brewing
- Gary Lohin – Central City Brewers & Distillers
- Thom Riley – Bomber Brewing
- Adam Crandall – Moody Ales
- Ethan Allured – Coal Harbour Brewing
- Matt Stanley – Spinnakers Brewpub
- Graham Cooke – Vancouver Island Brewery
- Nick Posloski – Phillips Brewing
Visit bccraftbeer.com for details about the BC Craft Brewers Guild.
$30 ticket will grant
- entry to the event
- 4 beer tokens each good for 1 x 5-oz sample of beer
- good times and laughs