Roast Meat and Sandwich Shop joins forces with Victoria Beer Week to celebrate Oktoberfest and BC Craft Beer Month! Last year’s sold-out event was a blast; please join us for another great celebration of great Germanic food and delicious craft beer from British Columbia.
Friday, October 2, 2015 – 7:30pm
Victoria Public Market at The Hudson – 1701 Douglas Street, Victoria BC
In the classic Oktoberfest tradition, Roast Meat & Sandwich Shop will be preparing a feast of Germanic favourites along with some special one-offs to make Stein and Dine an event to remember, including:
- Chicken Bratwurst with Potato Shalat and Grain Mustard
- Pork Schnitzel with Braised Red Cabbage and Apple
Stein and Dine will offer a fantastic selection of BC craft beer and cider to go along with that delicious food, from classic German styles to west coast and harvest favourites.
Breweries on board include:
- Driftwood Brewery Crooked Coast Altbier
- Fernie Brewing Pumpkin Head Brown Ale
- Hoyne Brewing Hoyner Pilsner
- Longwood Brewery Steampunk Dunkel
- Moon Under Water Brewpub Light Side Of The Moon Session Ale
- Salt Spring Island Ales Golden Ale
- Spinnakers Cider
Expect some traditional Oktoberfest dancing and accordion music to lift the spirit and bring a smile to all.
Tickets Available Online at http://steinanddine2015.eventbrite.ca/
Regular Admission: $45 + tax & fees
Each ticket grants:
- one (1) 12oz branded glass stein
- three (3) drink tickets
- one (1) food ticket
Additional Beer Tickets available for $5.25 | Additional Food Tickets available for $5.00