2014 Phillips Benefit Brew Voting is Open!
November 3rd, 2014 – Voting is now open for the 2014 Benefit Brew!
We’re brewing a beer for a cause and donating full proceeds (~$10,000), but we need you to tell us which one. Have your voice heard by voting for your charity of choice with the click of a mouse. You can vote once per day per computer, over at www.benefitbrew.comright up until November 15th. Tune back in on November 17th to find out who the winner is!
Regardless of how the voting turns out, every charity participating in the vote will receive a $500 donation.
Below are the finalists, listed in alphabetical order. We’d encourage you to check out all of them to see the incredible work they’re doing for the community.
- Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society
- Better Environmentally Sound Transportation
- CFUV – Victoria’s Campus Community Radio Station
- Habitat Acquisition Trust
- MS Society
- Nature Trust of BC
- Power To Be Adventure Therapy
- Prostate Centre of Vancouver Island
- Vancouver SPCA Hospital Trust Fund
- Victoria Humane Society
For more information on the project, or to place your vote, head over to WWW.BENEFITBREW.COM